- My husband drove C and D out to C's horse therapy out at the ranch.
- I took Baby T to campus where Baby T scootered amidst prospective new students and their families (I did NOT expect that). We met an out-of-town internet friend and her preschooler and infant, had lunch (also amidst the prospective new students and their families) and then did a loop at the zoo. It was over way too soon. They're from the Houston area, so hopefully we'll be able to meet up again in the next year or two.
- Baby T has acquired her entire set of 8 Octonauts, and really really really wants a playdate to play with her new set.
- In general, Baby T has an insatiable appetite for life. So, we make cut-out cookies (C took Star Trek insignia cookies to school for First Contact Day) and a couple days later, Baby T wants to do it again. Or we did our zoo outing with new friends and she's clamoring for playdates. More more more!
- I haven't planned the summer yet, but we are all hoping to travel to the West Coast in June and there should also be a couple weeks of gifted camp in June for the big kids. My husband will be teaching some courses. I have gotten Baby T into a one-day PDO program that promises lots of water play. Beyond that it's a bit hazy--I do know that I'd ideally like to get Baby T into a swim class, because she's showing a lot of water skills.
Sunday, April 9, 2017
Here's what happened yesterday: