Sunday, October 9, 2016

Cake!

Here's some of what's happening:

  • At Baby T's request, my husband machine and hand-sewed her a stuffed purple crocodile from an online pattern.  The back ridges are super.
  • We are gearing up for Baby Girl's birthday week.  (Baby Girl had lots of ideas for the cake.)  My husband and the kids made a cake for her--two layer chocolate, mini York patties between the layers, bright aqua frosting with whipping cream in it, bubbles made from white fondant.  Tomorrow, for the party, we'll be adding the big Dory-with-coral-reef candle.  
  • I've gotten back to using my recumbent bike at home.  ("Back" is kind of the wrong word here, as I did a lot of riding at the gym, we bought me a bike, and then I didn't use it...)  Chip and Joanna Gaines are helping me along--I'm 4 or 5 episodes into season 2 of Fixer Upper.  

No comments: