Monday, March 21, 2016

Night light

Here's some of what's happening:
  • C did 30 minutes of Wii yoga with me last night.  We have an arrangement where one 15 minute session = $2.  C is saving for a senior trip to Europe in four years.  They do yoga in PE at school and she really enjoys it.  I'm so stiff!  But I'm starting to get a better sense of what I can currently do, and what to work toward.  I really like having the feedback from the Wii balance board.  It's also very helpful to have C, as she has excellent spatial skills, so she doesn't get confused by the directions like I do.  
  • After a number of nights of angry wakeups from Baby T, we slept through the night last night.  It might have something to do with the fact that a friend picked up a huge star night light from IKEA for us and my husband installed it in Baby T's room last night.  I was concerned that she was going to decide she hated it, but so far so good!  She knows how to flick the switch on and off.
  • The deal with Baby T lately is that she's been wanting to use me as her human teddy bear, so even after I've gone through a longer than usual bedtime ritual, she still tells me "Don't leave!"  It's hard to know what to do with that, but the current solution is to tell her I'm leaving and to ask her for how many back pats she wants before I go.  Fingers crossed.  

No comments: