Monday, January 18, 2016

Potty training?

Baby T has been informed that once she uses the potty all the time, she gets all the things.  Here is a rough list of the stuff she has been promised:

--a new pink Little People plastic doll house (we used to have one, but it had an unfortunate accident)
--a Melissa and Doug ice cream play set
--some odds and ends I have been pulling out to entice her with (including a couple of new My Little Ponies)
--a Melissa and Doug magnetic fishing set

Baby T has been talking excitedly about getting the ice cream set and having a PARTY for her My Little Ponies.

Has this translated into actual potty use?  Not yet, but she likes the idea.

I have a number of small items (key chain and stickers and small finger puppets) that I can dole out as soon as there is any progress, but the big items (doll house and ice cream set) will have to wait until there is consistent performance.

No comments: