Saturday, October 24, 2015

October

Here's some of what's happening:

  • I got the bug that everybody else had earlier this week and am taking today off.  I was thinking of taking off Sunday, too, but I don't think that will be necessary, as my bug is less lingering than the one C had (she was out of school Tuesday-Friday).
  • I've signed both big kids up for a cupcake decorating class!  
  • Baby T has been saying, "I want to get something new from the store every day."  Ooooookay!
  • We are having torrential rains.  Up until now, October had been very dry, and I was running the sprinkler.
  • I used to do the treadmill A LOT, but then had to give it up on my podiatrist's advice.  I tried the elliptical after that (we even bought one), but I got peroneal tendonitis within about two weeks.  Back in the summer of 2014, I tried several more suitable classes (yoga, aquacize and spinning) but having to go to class at particular times was not a good fit for our schedule or lifestyle.  But, at least for the moment, I've finally got something I can do at the gym again--I've been going and doing the stationary bicycle and watching Fixer Upper, the Texas-based HGTV renovation show.   

No comments: