Friday, September 26, 2014

Zoo

Here's some of what's been happening:

  • Baby T and I met some friends at the zoo today.  Baby T loves animals right now, so it's perfect for her.  The main excitement was a preschool girl getting beaked by a large sea bird after getting too close to it. 
  • C had crochet club today after school.  She really likes it.  Yay, free school activities!
  • My husband and D went to a potluck tonight while Baby T, C and I went to C's guitar lesson and then did a little light grocery shopping.  (Note to self:  9PM not great time to take baby grocery shopping.) 
  • C is doing very well with her guitar.
  • I just discovered that there are free Sat. AM group guitar and ukulele lessons at guitar center!  Be still my beating heart!  (I believe they alternate an acoustic guitar lesson, a ukulele lesson and a bass lesson, so they don't offer all three every week.)  We're currently tied up, but in a month or so, I'm going to have to take C. 
  • We're fighting our way to the end of the month with a heavy schedule of activities, but all the optional stuff is stuff the kids like.  For October, we may drop fencing and lighten up guitar.  Likewise,  robotics and riding will be over for the term in mid and late October.    

No comments: