Monday, August 12, 2013

Bamboo bowls

Here's some of what's happening:

  • C has been working on her quilt.
  • Baby T had an awful night, which I eventually figured out was due to molar activity.  She fed 8ish,10ish, 12ish (at which point we wised up and dosed her with baby Tylenol) and then again at 1 something AM, at which point she finally curled up and went to sleep for the night.  Between the midnight and the 1AM feedings, I was rocking her, walking her, patting and rubbing her back, etc., but she needed the combination of the baby Tylenol kicking in and a feeding to knock her out for the night.  Up until then, she was waking up every time I tiptoed away.  I think I finally got down for the night around 1:45 AM this morning.  
  • My husband and D have been working on ornamental swords for D.  He's also going to have a wooden shield with coat of arms on his wall.
  • My new blue-and-white Japanese rice bowls arrived!  Squee!  They're 8 oz. and have a bamboo pattern.  On reflection, they would work very nicely for ice cream. 

No comments: