Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pulling up!

Here's some of what's happening:

  • Baby T can pull up now!  She's been using the low windowsill in T-ville for this, which is kind of cheating.
  • My husband is working on a cardboard shield for C, gold with a coat of arms with a unicorn in it (from my MIL's side of the family).
  • C is going to have missed 3 out of 4 days of swimming lessons this week, due to low fevers.  Boo hoo.  D will be able to go back to swimming today, we hope.  Good thing I signed C up for two 2-week sessions.
  • I've been using my new Inglesina Swift stroller.  I like it a lot--it's like the old Maclaren Volos I used to own, except with a lot of recline positions and bigger wheels.  It's kind of tempting to just use it rather than the big jogging stroller but 1) it wouldn't be so good for off-roading and 2) I need to move it to the trunk and part ways with my stroller frame.  Baby T is probably 20+ pounds at this point and the stroller frame is making alarming squeaking noises.

No comments: