Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Progress report

Here's some of what's happening:

  • Baby T has almost 8 teeth--four on the bottom gum, 3.5 on the top gum.
  • I gave her a raw banana last night.  She didn't consume it exactly, but she got the idea.  (I offered her one a month or so ago and she didn't do anything with it.)
  • Baby T sits up nicely and my husband thinks she would like to stand up.
  • D got to ride at horse camp yesterday and by the end of it, he was doing some independent riding.  C's dance camp will be doing a show at the end of the week and I got a list of make up from camp (they're going to be working on stage make-up application tomorrow).  C and I visited the makeup aisle at Walmart (a foreign country for me) and picked out what turned out to be nearly $49 in cosmetics (foundation, powder, blush, lipstick, eye shadow--I passed on mascara for C).
  • I took some photos of finished rooms in the house while Baby T was sleeping yesterday and I would like to post them to the blog, but we were experiencing technical difficulties last night.  We'll get them up eventually, with commentary.  
  • I decided that we weren't going to be able to do much with C's room without the sewing table (which will double as a desk for C) so we ordered the sewing table from Walmart a couple nights ago.  C's room needs the following:  sewing table (ordered), corkboard (we have it--we just need to find the right spot for it and install it), horse decals (she may get them as a birthday gift from a friend), horse poster (C needs to choose one--we'll probably put it over her bed).  I'm definitely getting her a sewing machine as soon as the money appears and C would love a Pier 1 Swingasan.  Oh, and she needs to finish unpacking.  I think it's going to be a very pretty room when we're finished.   

No comments: