Sunday, June 16, 2013

Nursery

I did my first serious work on Baby T's nursery this morning.  Baby T's nursery is an interesting room, a former home office with a dormer, two small triangular windows and lots of built in-cabinets and built-in shelves.  It's painted white (and/or a very light pink) so it's already baby suitable.  I stuffed the built-in cabinets with boxes of kid clothes and toddler equipment, put a few baby toys on the shelves, and then put boxes of baby equipment in one corner and boxes of mixed baby, toddler and preschooler toys in another corner.  That clears the main floor and the effect is generally pleasing, but I still need to get to the remaining boxes.  I suspect we're going to need to buy some toy storage for the nursery and T-ville (i.e. the former formal dining room turned playroom).  

No comments: