Friday, April 26, 2013

Sight-seeing

Here's some of what's happening:

  • We are having a grandma visit for D's first communion this weekend.
  • I sort of overdid it this morning and am on track to go over 20k steps today.  Baby T, our visitor and I took the jogging stroller downtown and covered an immense amount of ground.  We did the historic bridge and visited several antique and home goods stores.  I am getting closer and closer to being able to put in an order for a custom-made dining room table made from reclaimed hardwood.  We had a latte and green tea break at the trendy coffee place downtown and then eventually had lunch at the new Middle Eastern place.  Baby T made a very creditable effort at eating pita bread at the Middle Eastern restaurant (I offered it to her after seeing how interested she was in my plate).  My pedometer says I've done over 7 miles so far today and I am so sore now.
  • We took a mid-afternoon break at home and Baby T and I had a nap.
  • Then we picked up my husband and we all went to school and ran board game club for a group of 8 kids, from grade 5 on down.  We were doing Chinese chess and some other games. 
  • We all had dinner at the cafeteria and Baby T applied herself to a dinner roll.  
  • The kids got to do some outdoor activities (Aerobie, atlatl, etc.) this evening.  

No comments: