Friday, February 15, 2013

Spam

Here's some of what's happening:

  • I am this close to shutting down comments, as the spam comments now outnumber legitimate comments (love you guys!) by something like 50 to 1.  I just deleted a spam comment where the fake commentor was commiserating and asking if I had a spam problem and what my thoughts were on the problem.  
  • The kids and I are attempting to make pretzels this afternoon from a bread machine recipe.  The bad news is that I didn't read the recipe carefully enough and wound up putting the egg whites into the machine, rather than using the egg whites on the pretzels before baking.  Oops.  We'll see how that turns out.   
  • Baby T is getting better and better at supported sitting. 
  • Baby T has become a zealous thumb sucker.  
  • The kids have a four day weekend.
  • C has been sewing tiny felt animals for Baby T.  (I have explained that Baby T should not be left alone with them, but it's OK to amuse her with them.) 

No comments: