- We got Baby T a scrapbook and two kinds of glue at Michaels. We also got D a new pair of school shoes.
- McDonald's peppermint mocha is actually pretty good--not too sweet. It's also rather cheaper than at that other place. I cannot, however, recommend Burger King as an alternative to Starbucks--much too syrupy.
- Baby T is starting to be able to take advantage of the Jumperoo. She was dancing from one foot to the other just now.
- We had a delicious panang curry chicken with veggies for dinner tonight.
- D has just switched calendars. Here are some highlights from his notes on his 2012 calendar before I drop it in the recycling. D noted Fat Tuesday, Easter!, school holidays and return dates, days at camp, the "transit of vinos" (i.e. Venus), "Distroy brige," happy birthday mom!, our move date, C's birthday, the fair and my induction date ("wa!" and "in mid October the baby may be born").
Thursday, January 3, 2013
School is coming
Here's some of what's been happening: