Saturday, January 26, 2013

Busy Saturday

Here's some of what happened today:

  • I tidied up the inside of the car.
  • C worked on her make up assignments for the three days of school she missed this week.
  • Both big kids did Kumon workbooks.  We are so behind on checking them.  
  • We went to lunch at the cafeteria and then did loops on campus.  I pushed Baby T in a stroller, my husband rollerbladed, and the big kids scootered.
  • We took a box of stuff to Goodwill.  I'm keeping back some baby clothes that I would normally have given to Goodwill, as there's a family expecting twins that we'll be giving stuff later this spring.    
  • I did some grocery shopping.
  • We had curry for dinner:  Patak's rogan josh sauce, some baked chicken from the freezer, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, and broccoli and carrots.
  • My husband and the kids are working on an apple pie (store crust).
  • Baby T is sleeping and I am taking a break.

No comments: